Okay, so look, I know rompers and jumpsuits get a bad rap. A lot, a LOT, of y'all have told me in various forms that they are not for you and go on to list reason as such, but, I beg to differ. Rompers are rad. Seriously, there is a case to be made! They are dope on so many levels. So okay, sure, at the end of the day you're naked on a toilet buuut you'll look SO fabulous on your way there! On that note; here are just a few reasons I think rompers rock.
- Dress it up or down: The fact that my rompers double as date night ensembles no matter the occasion is an all around win in my book. Strappy heels, wedges, ankle boots and block heels all stand up against a romper for a sexy yet fun night out look. Paired with sandals and sneakers when you're feeling playful and even flip flops for more casual beachy vibes.
- Less is more: Because rompers are an all in one deal Sometimes all you need are a dope pair of shoes and a bold lip. Playing the jewelry game can be a lot of fun thanks to varying necklines.
- Variety of styles: Long , short sleeve, no sleeve, strapless , off-the-shoulder, rompers cover all lengths for all people. I personally have one in every sleeve length and feel like my closet is better because of it.
- POCKETS - most rompers are equipped with pockets and comparable to dresses with pockets this is always a selling point for me.
- Versatile closet staple or wild card- because there are so many ways to style a romper and they come in a myriad of styles, prints, cuts and colors it becomes a great way to try something
- Instant outfit: Hey there effortless outfit. Similar to a dress cousins or sister jumpsuits; a romper is one stop shopping when it comes to outfit planning thusly making your life immensely easier.
- They look good on everyone. Seriously, people don't believe me but I guarantee you there is a romper for everyone in whatever shape, print and style you can dream of. They can be incredibly forgiving (or revealing)