Links + Love + Libations
* Sunday we had a boozy brunch date with friends sans kids and afterwards I tried on a killer coat. I kind of want to go back for it. It was BANANAS and being that it was by Rachel Zoe it makes total sense.
* Monday I got stuck in traffic and suffered a small (albeit, scary) panic attack and I realized my anxiety isn't as in check as I thought.
* Tuesday I made a wicked good dinner that got re-pinned several times. I hope y'all enjoy it as much as we did!
* Tonight we're going to try out Pieology as they just opened up in our 'hood so I'm intrigued to see what all the hype is about. I'm a die hard RoundTable Pizza girl so this should be interesting.
Around the web:
* I think we all got a good chuckle from JT & Jimmy. However, Questlove stole the show #thisisbrilliant
* My style icon launched her fall collection with HSN. I'm kind of swooning over these boots.
* With the kids having well checkups this week and due for shots, this article about vaccinations kind of hit home.
* Hair issues, I got 'em and clearly I'm not the only one. This woman does as well and I feel her on all levels.
* Oh and just for fun Target is doing a buy one get one 50% off on all shoes and handbags on Target.com You're welcome.
* Funniest insta of the week via ToBNatural : I cried laughing when I saw it.
In honor of Fall finally arriving (sort of - it's still mid 80's here) I thought I'd do a nod to the upcoming crisper weather, football on TV and cozy weekends spent by the fireplace. I'm not normally a dark liquor kinda lady but I do like the idea of a tangy + spicy beverage and this seems perfect for the season.
Ginger & Apple Bourbon
Tampopo Ginger + Apple Bourbon
2 Parts Gingerale or a Ginger Beer
2 parts fresh cider (non-alcoholic)
1 part Kentucky Bourbon
Garnish with apple slice
* Add a little sparkle by ringing the rim in a cinnamon + sugar combo or the apple slices!