Friday Happy Hour + A Winner!!!
Hip-hip hooray it's finally Friday!!I am loving these summer weekends more than ever (late dinners, movies in bed with the kids, lots of giggles) so I am thrilled it's Friday yet again!
* The Mr. and I made it out for a movie date night last night and it was just lovely. I do so love having time with just him. We definitely need to get better at getting these things scheduled more often. We saw World War Z. I was up for hours afterwards.
* I shared a little about Sweet Pea's style, my rules and how we meet in the middle with a new What SHE Wore feature. I think this feature may become a regular occurrence.
* We've also been to the drive-in , got a new mattress and it appears Baby Ninja has some new teeth. It's been an exciting couple of days I tell ya.
*Slowly making it through my "Dinner" board on Pinterest and if you follow me on Instagram you know made this on Wednesday. I mean. YUM . My husband was super impressed. So was I. Full details next week.
* I just got a new phone so of course I spent the majority of the last few days with my head down trying to figure out all the bells and whistles. Luckily for me WhoWhatWear compiled a list of all the best apps I need. Thanks y'all.
* Monday I announced a giveaway with Seattle's Best Coffee to make up for being such a slacker blogger last week. Here's the winner!! Stacy M. for liking From Carpools To Cocktails on Facebook!
Shoot me over an email with your address and I'll make sure to get your coffee pack right out to you!!
And from around the web:
* Because it's I'm such a junkie and it's French Fry Friday so calories don't count. No ketchup required.
* Somehow I'm just discovering Man Repeller has a book coming out. Think I might need to add this to the bookshelf as well.
* This weekend's libation is called a Bold Berry Bling and looks delightfully refreshing and light.
Easy enough to concoct with this week's farmer's market haul and the perfect drink to end a warm summer's evening on the 'veranda'. Oh and it's "skinny" if that helps.