April Showers: What to Wear
****Don't forget to enter the Lucky FABB Swag Bag giveaway! You can tweet everyday for more entries!****
With the exception of this past weekend and this upcoming weekend I have Baby Showers up the wazoo.
This has always been our 'busy season' but oh my our calendar has been full!
With all that I've got going on it made me realize its also wedding season and then there are the prom and graduation parties, so I figured I'd share a few of my favorite type of looks to wear to these kind of events.
1. I love the fun print of this dress and it's exactly what I'd love to wear to my BFF's baby shower in a few weeks. Wedges instantly dress it up and I would totally pair my Sam Edelman 'Gigi' sandals with this for a day look.
2. The silhouette of this dress is super flattering and I love the great color. Would be great to pair with bright pumps or strappy sandals. I could also see styling it with some nude pumps for church or an actual wedding!
3. This easy breezy dress screams laid back boho shower style. Strappy sandals and fun accessories make it perfect for meeting your besties great aunt Agatha!
4. Bold color and a tribal print? Yes, please! I mean! I love it paired with flat sandals for a more casual at home affair or wedges for an upscale fete.
5. A classic strapless dress in a timeless print. How can you go wrong? Polished and perfect I would make a statement with some bold strappy sandals or unexpected jewelry.
Would you wear any of these to your April Showers?
Shop the set