1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag 11 people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!So my "fun" facts
- I am a huge book nerd. I love to read. All.the.time. I would rather read than do anything. and that's saying a lot
- I wear makeup in some form EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. even if I'm not leaving the house I at least put on mascara. it's a sickness, I know.
- My favorite color is not just purple. It's actually lavender. I lost my favorite lavender members only jacket in 2nd grade and still haven't recovered
- I've been engaged twice. to the same man. eventually I married him =)
- I'm not very "outdoorsy". I like to be outside and hang out but I'm not a camping kind of girl.
- I'm obsessed with game shows. Jeopardy and Family Feud are my favorites
- I would rather write out my feelings than talk about them. I get too emotional and flustered because I can never find the right words.
- I am incredibly sensitive for someone who is constantly sarcastic. It's a defense mechanism.
- Pinterest is my crack, Hobby Lobby my drug dealer and my imagination fuels the fire
- I like to have private dance parties in my bedroom. It's only awkward if someone else is home and catches me mid booty shake.
- I love to host functions at my home. I am a home body that likes to be around people and this is the best of both worlds.
[questions from Katie]
1. If you could only own cats or only own dogs for your entire life, which would you choose?
Dogs. I'm allergic to cats
2. What was the last dream (sleep dream) you had that you can remember?
I was looking for curtains in IKEA and they didn't have the ones I really wanted and my hubby was trying to make me settle for the others. I was not pleased.
3. If you had no fear of failure, what would you do?
4. If you could save only one photograph, what would it be?
One of the three of us from our wedding day. There is so much joy in that one photo it makes my heart sing.
5. Deserted Island: What three books would you take?
Dorothy West's "The Wedding", Pearl Cleage's "What looks like Crazy on an Ordinary Day", Anything by Patricia Cornwell
6. What skill do you wish you had and why?
The ability to sew. I think it would be handy to hem my own clothes, make pillows and other fun items
7. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Anything in my crock pot or dutch oven. Lately it's been bbq chicken in either - it's just so tender and falls off the bone....mmmm
8. How long does it take for you to get ready to go out of the house?
Used to be 20 minutes (providing I've already showered) but now its a bit longer since I'm not moving as fast as before
9. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Going to the Cayman Islands with my Dad and brother. It was so relaxing and beautiful and its on my top 10 list of favorite trips
10. Deserted Island: What three movies do you take? (and yes, this strange island has a DVD player, don't ask!)
Clueless, Pirates of the Caribbean or the Star Wars Saga, The Color purple
11. How long on average does it take you to read a book?
2-3 days give or take