Now that we've announced the pregnancy, told you how far along I am (18 weeks)
It's time to start the FUN!!
Who wants to take a guess at what's growing inside my tummy????
( is it weird that I kind of felt weird typing that?)
- Here are a few fun facts to aide in your guessing:
- I experienced morning sickness but not to the level it was with Sweet Pea (thank God) and still get queasy occasionally
- Smells bother me
- I crave certain foods both salty & sweet.....mostly sweet
- I have a wicked sweet tooth (think Caramel Corn at 9am.....sometimes earlier)
- The heart rate was 165
- I've had sporadic headaches
The ultrasound showed a HUGE head but at 14 weeks I think all heads are huge!
My sisters in love and the majority of the family are convinced its a boy
All the "gender predictors" I've done say it's a girl......
what do YOU think????
Check back Wednesday the 28th as that's the next scheduled ultrasound......hopefully Baby Ninja will show themselves!!