It's been awhile since I've written here.
Not for lack of things to say or thoughts but more like a lack of .....inspiration perhaps?
Or just some cohesion.
It's hard somedays/times for me to find an ending place to all my ramblings and musings and come here to get them out.
somedays (like today) they are better done in list form
- the past few weeks have been amazing. not for any particular reason other than I am just really enjoying my time. time spent with Sweet Pea, time with Babe and time with my girlfriends. It makes me whole
- my birthday is exactly 3 weeks from today. I'll be 32. that doesn't even sound right.
- I haven't bought shoes in almost a month. got a few cute dresses though. but no shoes. this saddens me.
- I have few things in the works in progressing toward my dreams that are making me very excited. Forcing myself to just DO them is a whole other story. working on that though. letting go of fears and just going forth with grace.
- this lady once again made it possible for me to "whip up" something A-MAZING for dinner. love it when the family comes home, I'm in the kitchen and the first thing they say is "it's smells GREAT in here". It was SO good. and I got to bust out my dutch oven once again. It's so funny to me that I enjoy cooking the way I do. Years ago I wouldn't have ever thought I'd be this jazzed about it but I've found that its one of the best ways to show & share my love for my family.
- I'm currently reading 'Water for Elephants' and I l-o-v-e love it. I'm about 30 or so odd pages away from the end and I can't get enough. I want to devour and savor it at the same time.
- I came across this yesterday. One word: YUM. think I will make that as my birthday treat.
- I'm back to the morning workouts. Almost a year after I'd stopped them (thank you wedding stress for giving a reason/need to get up and "work it out"). Since Babe and I will be off to Sin City for a few days soon and summer "officially" right around the corner - I figured I needed to step it up to get that bathing suit body back. sort of.
- tomorrow is family fun night at Sweet Pea's school. should be pretty fun. kind of like a carnival; they have "booths" set up for the kids to win prizes from, a cake walk and even a DJ!
- I have some crafting projects that I'd like to implement around the house as well to bring more color into our space and liven up the joint. I'll let you know how that goes.
- I'm ready to go to Vegas NOW. seriously. I want to pack and everything. strongly resisting the urge to lay out all my clothing ideas in 'storyboard' style. Let's get this show on the road!
- Before we go to Vegas we're going HERE to celebrate my 32nd with a few friends and some good eats. We may also do a mini-fiesta at the house the next day for those who aren't able to attend but we'll see what Babe says. I say yes. I want a Margarita Machine!
whew! see told you my thoughts were all over the place!