so I was tagged in a post by my cute little preggo bloggy friend Katie to answer some questions and you all KNOW I love Q& A so here we go!!
1. What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
oh I don't have a clue! when I was pregnant w/ Sweet Pea I had the most bizarre dreams ever but they mostly involved food (hey - i was hungry....A LOT!) but I guess it would be the premonition dream I had about being pregnant about a month or so before I discovered I actually was. Turned out later on - I had deja vu....
2. What is your favorite weeknight dinner recipe?
I have a couple of tried and true staples - cheesy alfredo pasta bake (my own recipe), Pesto Chicken Florentine (sounds fancier than it is), PW's Chicken Scallopine and tacos/burritos/spaghetti
3. If arranged marriages still happened, who would you choose for your child?
No one is good enough for Sweet Pea! ha! j/k ummmm - not sure.......she has sort of a love/hate relationship w/ my girlfriends son but he's two years older so that won't happen for some time.......she thinks 'he's gross!'. good girl.
4. Who is your favorite author?
author of what though? for poetry it's hands down Nikki Giovanni - I am obsessed w/ her, her writing and her mind. Fiction - thats tough. I like a lot but I think my go to girl is Patricia Cornwell - she is my go-to girl on crime writing and Sandra Brown for a little murder mystery romance.
5. What is a song that speaks to how you feel right now?
so many songs speak to me!! and I think it just depends on the time of day - still loving Eminem's "Not Afraid" - it kind of resonates w/ me.......
6. What is one of your favorite photos? (post it!)
7. What is your favorite movie?
Clueless - classic and timeless. still makes me laugh and reminds me of a more innocent time in my life.......le sigh.
8. What is one of your favorite activities to do as a family?
Play the Wii , go Mini -Golfing or bowling.
so there you have it! Thanks Katie for tagging me!!!