Five question Friday!!!!!
So it's been awhile since I linked up with Mama M for her 5Q Friday - mostly because I got crazy busy with wedding planning and work - but now that that's done..........lookout now!!!
Without further ado - here are this week's questions!
- Do you have any nicknames and if so how did they come about?
- What is the birth order among your siblings
- in the movie of your life who would play your significant other?
- what is currently your favorite song?
- Are you saving money for anything right now? Big or small purchases?
The Rules: Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions, answer them, then make sure to link up when the linky's up! If you are "blogless", feel free to answer the comments below!
1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did they come about? I actually have a couple nicknames , Amb, Ambular (thank you girls of Clueless!) , Eber ( thanks to my bro - i have no idea how he cam up w/ that), Babe - most of them originated from my family + friends. Nothing exciting there.
2.What is the birth order among your siblings
I am the second of two and i love being the baby!!!
3. in the movie of your life who would play your significant other?
good question. can't say that i've ever thought of that. perhaps Will Smith? he's funny & handsome just like my husband! Or Lenny Kravitz. He's a little more indie but easy on the eyes just the same = )
4. what is currently your favorite song?
oooh i have a couple 'favorites' - since i'm all over the board w/ my music choices right now I'm lovin:
"there goes my baby" - Usher
"Teach me how to Dougie"- Cali Swag District
"I'm Not Afraid" - Eminem
5. Are you saving money for anything right now? Big or small purchases?
yes! it's nice to not be saving so drastically as we were for the wedding but we still have so many things we want to do! Right now we are saving for:
Babe's Wine Tasting birthday weekend
my Makeup Artistry Certification course
I am super excited for both as they are a lot closer than planning/saving for an event over a year away and let's face it - who doesn't like instant gratification?
well that's my 5 Q answers.
go ahead and reply and link up!!