the actual amount of blogging in the last few weeks has left much to be desired.
On my part that is.
I'm sure you all couldn't care less if I post only once or twice a week.
I've been doing a LOT lately and by the time I get to blogging about it......
my brain has shut down
another perk to working on / looking at a computer ALL day.
By the time you have some "free" time - you don't want to look at one!
so that being said - I have gone back to (gasp!) journaling!!!
My mind is going crazy with a variety of topics and ideas , some of which are a little to personal for the blog-o-sphere so I just put pen to paper instead.
and its been helping a bit
but I've realized I enjoy blogging because of the feedback.
Not because I have x number of followers but because of the lives I get to touch or peek into each day/week/comment.
I love that.
Anywho - since today is Friday (whoo hoo!!!)
I thought I would post about some FANTASTIC things that have happened or are happening:
In no particular order:
- the toilet finally got fixed in Sweet Pea's bathroom!! Thank God!! having to manually lift the chain thingy was getting old. not to mention HIGHLY unsanitary.
- SUPER MEX in the middle of the week = GOOD. you should have some.
- .I will be putting together my invitations ALL weekend. bring on the craft glue.
- Sunday is our first HOT MOM's outing of the year!!! holla!! we will be giggling our hearts out come 4pm Sunday - if you find yourself bored; think of me. I'll be having a drink for you!
- My birthday is in 3 weeks and 4 days and I'm getting married in 71 days.
- I have some of the BEST friends a girl could ask for. seriously. I know I've said before how people have come out of the woodwork to help with this wedding but I am NOT KIDDING y'all. My girl Michelle is the bomb.com. like for real. Love that girl.
- I get my hair done tomorrow!!! (and I might sneak in a pedicure)
- house cleaning weekend!!! hooray for clean floors, clean clothes and fresh sheets!!
What's making YOUR Friday Fantastic?