today I woke up feeling good
better than I have in the last few days
on all accounts
had a lovely evening.
quick (and healthy dinner) everyday this week and everyone enjoyed it!
I listened to my "lurve songs" playlist while cooking and all throughout dinner.
I so love when my house is filled with music from Stevie, Etta, Mary, Lauryn, Teddy P. and the like!
Nothing like good music while surrounded by people you love
I even finished my book exactly as the play list was ending!
and the ending was moving enough to bring tears to my eyes
(could be the PMS but hey....that's probably TMI)
I have decided to focus only on the positive today.
forward motion is everything.
I got this gem from The Daily Love this morning:
"No one can create negativity or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world".
So today I’m thankful for:
- Good friends- who listen, understand, challenge and make me laugh. they support, encourage and nurture our friendship and I am grateful!
- A wonderful man- who loves me in-spite of and because of my faults & imperfections, who makes me laugh, challenges me and 'gets it'. thank God for him!
- A beautiful little girl - who is growing smarter/stronger each day, she brings me joy daily and is so stinking funny!!
- A job - particularly one I enjoy going to, where we start early, stay late and work our butts off but have FUN in the process.....how many people can say that?
- my family - both immediate and extended on my side and Babe's - we may not always see eye to eye but we always have each others back
So what are YOU thankful for today?this week?This month?