quickie wrap up
this weekend went by all to quickly once again!
We weren't running around too much but still had some things to do.
I can't think in "proper sentence structure" this morning so I'm just going to do bullets.....
- Friday felt like I was coming down with a sinus infection so made sure to go straight home and get warm and cozy! My man even built me a fire and we cuddled while watching (
read I fell asleep)"The Invention of Lying" with Ricky Gervais. Novel concept and made for an interesting movie
- Saturday we attended a baby shower for our dear friends Monica and Alfred to welcome their new son Kingston!!!! Congrats to you guys!!!
- After, we attempted to hit up one of our favorite places but were dismayed by the wait time.so we got it to go!
- Sunday we hit up The Men's Warehouse to take advantage of their * Free Suit/Tux for the Groom deal.
- That turned out to be a bit more complicated than I had anticipated [simply because you just don't know how the colors (of the vests/ties - not the tuxes) will turn out with the color scheme you have in mind!] but it was an adventure none-the-less!
- We have a lot coming up in the coming weeks and seems as if every Saturday this month is booked! Sheesh! How did that happen?
- Plodding along with the wedding planning. things are begining to come together and am really just trying to stay on task and be true to ourselves. and our pocketbooks.
- Speaking of "The Wedding" -the dress I was smitten with all those months ago is still available and recently went on sale.$200 off from the original price.It must be a sign!!
- We're going HERE for our 'pre-valentines' day dinner.So. Excited. Not only for the dining experience but for a date night with my man!!
- Am still reeling from our loss but am finding comfort in my memories - which are suddenly so clear and vivid- and in keeping in touch with my far-flung family.
Happy Monday Everyone!!!!