doing a little blog stalking this morning and noticed Keely linked up to Lauren over at The Little Things We Do for "Fill in the Blank Friday".
naturally I wanted to play a long as this reminds me of my Mad Libs days.....If you want to join in, fill in the blanks, post them on your blog, and then link back here using the McLinky at the end of this post (or...fill it in in the comment section). Easy peasy lemon squeezy! SO....
Here are this week's blanks!
1. When I'm nervous I play with my hair, earrings or otherwise fidget. start talking really fast
2. My favorite item in my closet is so many shoes, so few places to wear them! however, right now - i'm loving my carlos santana gladiator wedges even though it's too cold to wear them just yet!
3. reading a book, having a glass of wine, catching up on Realhousewives is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.
4. My favorite childhood memory is so many! spending lazy summers at my Grandparents. going to the Cayman Islands and Jamaica w/ my dad & brother. getting brand new scooters for Christmas, getting my Cabbage Patch doll.......the list goes on
5. Something you may not know about me is i'm terribly shy and have terrible fear of 'making small talk' with people I hardly know. oh and I have major food issues. I don't like it to touch or 'mix' together. or wet cake so no ice cream cake for me!
6. A true friend will let you borrow their shoes, car and favorite pair of jeans. tell you if your butt looks big or if you sound/look stupid. and love you no matter what!
7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I care. and that I have a completely warped sense of humor. or that I'm funny.
See how easy that was?
Link up and play along!!