weird food facts
The lovely Katelin over at Gorgeous Footsteps in the Sand posted about her random/weird food facts HERE and I cracked up when I read it!
Lovely to know someone else out there has major food issue too!
And that got me to thinkin about mine so I thought I'd do the same and share as well.....
Many of you know that I'm a little bit OCD when it comes to organizing and "how things are done" in general
well that carries over to my food
- I don't like my food to touch. With the exception of a few items - there is no reason for my mac'n cheese to mix with anything else.
- I eat in groups of even numbers. If I'm eating cheez-its (which I usually am) or pretzels or something, they have to be in pairs and even sets.
- I don't eat sushi. I know. I've tried but I'm not a fan of pescado in general and sushi is not my idea of a good time.
- Strawberries and watermelon are like my all-time FAV fruits. could eat them all the time and often times do when they're in season. I don't understand how people don't like them. It baffles me
- Bread makes EVERYTHING better.
- I despise asparagus, brussel sprouts, lima beans, capers and okra. It's NOT going down
- the smell of tuna being made makes me nauseous.
- Cheeseburger= meat, cheese, bun. I can enhance it with ketchup & mustard or bbq sauce . Please no lettuce, tomato or mayonnaise. Thanks
- I could eat turkey bacon ALL day. It's just that good.
- Pretty much anything with green tea in it makes me happy.
What about you guys?
You have any weird food quirks?