5 on friday
my mind is a whirlwind of thoughts, ideas and hopes that I can't seem to gather into a cohesive sentence or thought.
so I will make a list.
I like lists they are much easier to do - here are my 5 random things on a Friday:
- I like rap music. Not the stuff they play on the radio today but old school, 90's "gangsta rap" Snoop Dogg, Too Short, A Tribe Called Quest. The good stuff - not this glorified wanna be gangsta-pimp type non-sense.
- Job hunting sucks. seriously. As much as I wouldn't mind having my own income, the whole process of putting yourself out there and going on interviews is daunting. especially when nothing comes of it.
- My kid is gonna be a drama geek and I'm pysched about it. She recently started acting,dance, and singing lessons once a week after school. They are going to put on a "routine" from Annie in December. Can't wait!
- Baking and walking are therapuetic for me and I don't do either of them as often as I should.
- My family rocks. We bump heads, we disagree, and at times we don't even speak. But I know that when the chips are down they are there. No matter what. Thats pretty awesome to me!!!
Ok so thats a quick list of 5 things off the top of my head!