weekend wrap up
- moved into our new house, unpacked all the random and miscellaneous boxes and found homes for everything.
- Began the Leo birthday celebration with a game night at our friends house. This time game night wasn't as aggressive as the last one. (Someone usually ends up leaving in a huff or gets into their feelings about the rules and someone usually cheats)
- Had both my father and Babe's mother over for a nice homecooked dinner ( Soulful Sundays) and got to spend time with them
- Hung out with our new neighbors The Cox's - side note I'm so happy they are here as Niki and I used to work together and she is going to be one of my bridesmaids
- Had an impromptu BBQ
- Got patio furniture - which will be delivered tomorrow! I'm so excited!
- Spent some quality time with both of MY parents - seperately of course
- AND did some cupcake tasting for our wedding and booked the cupcake maker - check her out at www.fortheloveofsugar.com
Today I will be registering Sweet Pea for school as she goes back on the 31st of this month and it took me a while to realize that she will be going into the second grade!!! Oh my goodness!
We still have a BUNCH of events coming up this week and pretty much until the end of August so check back for more pictures and updates!