Here's is Gina's recipe for
Fresh Peach Sangria:
- 2 bottles dry white wine chilled ( sauvigon blanc or pinot grigio)
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 red or black plums ,pitted and sliced
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 lemon sliced into rounds
Combine the wine, brandy, pineapple juice, sugar peaches, plums, grapes and lemon slices in a large pitcher and stir until sugar is dissovled.
Add ice cubes to fill and serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 1 day in advance and add ice cubes
This drink is so delicious!!! I made it for my neices graduation party (for the adults of course)
and it was a HUGE it!!! I think this will be our official party drink for the summer!
Stay tuned to see what next Thursday's drink will be!!!